Combat Storm is a 2-4 player table-top (or “floor-war”) strategy game in which two armies (the U.S. Army and the People’s Coalition Front) battle each other in a modern day setting, in an effort to win missions by having each army complete specific objectives or combat each other in the Last Man Standing Game Mode.
Combat Storm uses your own collection of plastic army men as game pieces and a large playing area such as a 6’x4’ table or living-room floor as a battlefield.
For terrain, you can use common household objects to represent buildings and obstacles (e.g. books, wooden blocks, boxes, etc.) or use the included print-and-play papercraft terrain to build you own cities and environments.
When you order the Combat Storm (2nd Edition) Digital Edition, you will instantly receive the following:
- The Combat Storm (2nd Edition) Digital Edition PDF Rulebook (95 Pages)
- Gameplay Accessories PDF file, contains print-and-play game pieces for Squad Tokens, Wound Tokens, Reload Tokens, Prone/Crouch Tokens, Vehicle Damage Tokens and C4 Tokens.
- Army Builder PDF file to automatically calculate point costs for each army.
- City Accessories PDF file, contains print-and-play papercraft construction sets for a variety of terrain pieces: Cars (5 different colors), Utility Van, Bus Shelter, Garbage Dumpster, Mailbox, Concrete Barricade and Cement Block Wall.
- Hotel Building PDF file, contains print-and-play papercraft construction set for a hotel building. Also includes instructions for creating multi-level and larger hotel buildings.
- Apartment Building PDF file, contains print-and-play papercraft construction set for an apartment building. Also includes instructions for creating multi-level and larger apartment buildings.
Join the Battle today!